Some things are to be kept in mind when designing a killer logo by the Logo Designer in Kanpur
that is the essence of the brand, avoiding plagiarism, using a cohesive font, effective brand colors, and keeping things simple.
Tips to get a killer logo design for your brand.
- It should capture the essence of your brand
- The logo should be designed Using the colors effectively
- Don’t be a copyist- The logo should be catchy, unique, and innovative. It shouldn’t have a match with others.
- Simplicity is the key; the logo should be simple and easy to understand by the buyers of the brand.
- The logo should be designed using the right font(s); so that the logo could be easily readable from the far by the public.
- Consider making an “active” logo- Numerous iconic logos make use of active logos, so a better active logo design is worth considering.
One of our favorite things concerning the end of the year is looking forward to what’s arriving next. And, our favorite way to do that is to take a glance at the logo design trends that are attaining traction and getting ready to conquer the set in the new year. So, we asked our community of Graphic Logo Design in Kanpur from around the world which logo design trends they believe will be prominent in 2022.
Grab a glance at the top 6, 2022 logo design trends.
- Retro rubber hose logos – These logos are the type of illustrations that are based on universally non-human characters. It makes them whimsical and fun eye-catching designs.
- Blurred logos – Creating a blur effect to your logo makes it so captivating and memorable. And also, it welcomes the possibility to add animation.
- McBling – Design is pursuing and innovating this maximalist era of aesthetics, paying tribute to its emo culture, grand displays of capital, and bling. It’s an aesthetic that welcomes and magnifies stylistic features.
- Scribbles and sketches – When a logo highlights one letter by extending it or deforming it. You’ll notice that the accent of the logo title puts verbal stress on this same letter or sound.
- Experimenting with line thickness – These logos stick with their brands through the thickness and thinness of the fonts. It gives depth and complexity to the logos.
- Stretched and continuous lettering – This style of logo is raw, yet sophisticated and simplistic. They are rough, in contrast to cleaner, and have an unfinished look.
Other logos design trends are:
- A groovy revival Layered elements
- White space finds imagery
- Typography takes shape
- Grunge gets a revamp
Last year, we saw that a lot of logos played with ideas of innovation within restrictions. In 2022, we’re going to witness the bolder and less constrained logos; that adapted life after a global pandemic. As we go more in-depth into the new decade, the designs are carving out and defining the 2020s’ aesthetic. As you dig for motivation for your next logo design, dart into the past.